Link Related not working in iOS app 8

Options
russrosenlof
russrosenlof
Community Member

Hi,

I have some linked documents that are linked as related items to an identity.

On MacOS, I can go to identity, click linked items and it takes me to the item.

On my iPhone though, I click the linked item and it takes me back to the Home Screen. It appears that is only occurs if I start from a favorite.

For example, I start from Home Screen favorites, click on identity (favorited), then inside of the identity I click the linked document, it returns me to the Home Screen.

If I go to my vault, search for or scroll until I find the identity, repeat the steps above, then it appears to work correctly and take me to the linked document.

Comments

• GreyM1P
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @russrosenlof

We have received reports of this happening, and are working on a solution, which we expect to include in a future update. At the moment, we don't have an estimate of when this will be, but would recommend you keep 1Password up to date and check the release notes.

We apologise that it's an inconvenience. I have added your case to the ongoing investigation. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any further help.

— Grey

ref: dev/core/core#16821

• russrosenlof
    russrosenlof
    Community Member
    Options

Sounds good, thanks!

• @russrosenlof – You're welcome. Let us know if you need any help from us at any time. :)

This discussion has been closed.