User defined Login Title Does Not Propagate To Next Field

metta
metta
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

So I'm registering for the Forum, when I enter my email address, 1Password asks me to save and I do.
But I already have a login titled 1 Password, so I rename the offered title to 1Password - Forum.
When I create my username, 1Password asks me if I want to save that as well, sure, but it doesn't offer to save it under the 1Password-Forum item I've just created, instead it throws me back to 1Password as the item name, and so on for each field.
It does this for every site, it's just this time around, since I'm joining the forum I thought it would be worth bringing it up.
Sure, there is the drop down list which shows the item I've just created - but since that list DOES exist, surely it should default to the item name assigned to that login?
In addition, because I failed to remember to use the drop down and created a new item, the username field was the username I selected for the forum.
So we have 1 item - 1Password-Forum and it saves my email address under the as my username. The second item I unintentionally saved as 1Password saves my forum "name" saved as username, since this has nothing to do with my login username surely it should be saved under a different section eg: Site Handle or some such?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.