To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

cancelling the test-Version of 1Password 8

Options
peterheld
peterheld
Community Member

After cancelling the test version of 1Password 8, stay my password data available under my license for 1Password 7, which i bought in 2018?

1Password Version: Password 7.2.1 and testversion 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ma OS 12.6.
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:cancelling the test-Version of 1Password, stay data available under my license for 1Password 7?

Comments

• Hello @peterheld! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I recommend sending an email to support@1Password.com so that our support team can help with your specific questions about cancelling your account and reverting back to 1Password 7. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Dave

• peterheld
    peterheld
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Dave, i send a message to the support@1Password.com and got an answer: [#CFX-98519-193] Cancelling the test version 1Password 8 and some guidelines. As far as i understood, it was not about cancelling the test-Version in the 14day period. So if you can do something about this as mentioned, i would appreciate this very much - Peter

• @peterheld

Thank you for the Support ID. I've located your email and one of my colleagues will send you a reply over email as soon as possible. ๐Ÿ™‚

ref: CFX-98519-193

This discussion has been closed.