I never got a chance to ask questions before my tech representative closed the discussion.

bwaldron
bwaldron
Community Member

My previous question was answered and immediately he closed the discussion before i cold ask for clarification.
Prior to contacting the community I contacted 1 Password tech support. I received 2 replies one asked for a screen shot and the other told me it looks like I am running a non supported 1Password program. I want to fix this if my app is not supported and it seemed he may have been looking for a missing Vault. Sorry but I cannot explain this.
I think I made a mistake contacting the community forum for the answer to my original question. My original question was why isn't 1Password 8 that is on my iMac not on my new iPad Air.
Thank you,Beverly

1Password Version: 8.94
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: 12.6
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:My question was closed quite abruptly.

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited October 2022

@bwaldron

Thank you for following up. I closed the previous thread since you're already discussing the issue with one of my colleagues over email. Generally, we recommend that you request help for an issue either by opening a ticket via email or by posting a thread on the community but not both at once since that can cause confusion and results in us having the same conversation in two different places at once.

It looks like my colleague Linda has answered your question over email but please let me know if you still have any questions and I would be happy to help further. 😊

-Dave

ref: LIW-23217-311

This discussion has been closed.