Phone broke

Options
Vavrek
Vavrek
Community Member

I can’t log into my account via my phone because it broke, I do have the app on my Apple Watch, but can’t seem to figure out how to generate the security key to get into my account, I have 92 unique password saved to this app, and I can’t remember any of them. Please help me recover the app on my new device.

Comments

• Hi there @Vavrek

Have a look on your Apple Watch for an item called "1Password Account" to see if you copied it over to your Watch from your iPhone. If it's there, it'll contain your email address, Secret Key, and account password which will help you sign in to another device.

If it's not there, you'll need to use either of these to help you sign back in:

• the details on your Emergency Kit
    • another device where you're already signed in

Alternatively, if you had iCloud turned on in the Settings of your iPhone, your account details might be mostly pre-filled for you when you first sign in to 1Password for iOS on a new iPhone. You would need to enter your account password to sign in.

Give those things a try and let me know how you get on. I'll be here if you need further help.

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.