Alphabetical Scrub-bar

Options
Robs
Robs
Community Member

Dear 1Password-Team,

I recently discovered why I feel like 1Password 8 is much slower to use for me than 1Password 7.
I always use the „All objects“ view to get an alphabetically sorted list of all my objects. In 1Password 7 on iOS and iPadOS there was an „A B C“-scrubber on the right side of the screen with which you can scroll through the list to get to the letter that you want very fast:

This little, but very helpful thing is missing in 1Password 8.

I would love to see it back.

Best regards,
Robert

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.0.2
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @Robs

Hang in there. We hear you. Hopefully, relief is on the way.

• Robs
    Robs
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!
    Looking forward to it!

• Hi @Robs

The alphabet index is now available in the TestFlight version of 1Password.

Join the 1Password 8 - Password Manager beta - TestFlight - Apple

I don't know when it'll make its way into the regular App Store version of 1Password, but if you'd like to try it out now, check the link above. :)

• Robs
    Robs
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! Happy to see it return.

I think I can wait until it comes to the regular version. I'm a bit too scared using Beta software for my passwords :)

• @Robs – Understandable. From personal experience, the TestFlight version has been perfectly useable for me day-to-day, but I can appreciate that now that you know its on the way, you might just want to hold off.

You'll see it mentioned in the release notes when you update when it's introduced, or you can read the release blog here: 1Password Releases.

If you have any questions or problems, do let us know.

This discussion has been closed.