Having trouble adding tickets to apple wallet

Options
brising
brising
Community Member

I've added tickets from ticketmaster to my apple wallet many times in the past. Today, when I tried, clicking on "Add to Apple Wallet", I get what looks like a page rendering a binary file. So... random characters with boxes for illegal characters. No error message, nothing added to the wallet.

I tried rebooting my iPhone, but it didn't help.

I'm running 1Password 7 in iOS 15.6.

I'm asking in this forum, because it looks like the 1Password internal browser is misunderstanding something.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.6
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @brising

I would recommend using Safari. The 1Password internal browser is no longer supported. 1Password 7 will only be receiving important updates going forward. It was originally created during a time when we didn't have tools such as 1Password for Safari. It's very possible things might not be just so when using the internal browser now. You mentioned 1Password 7. Have you given thought to upgrading to 1Password 8?

Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad

1Password 8 for iOS

• brising
    brising
    Community Member
    Options

OK. After yet more searching online, I found that if I go to my TicketMaster account within Safari and use 1Password to login (within Safari), everything works fine. If I open the TicketMaster account from within 1Password and then try to add the tickets, adding the tickets fails. So... the problem comes from using the 1Password browser. To be fair to 1Password, it seems from reading online that the handoff fails in other browsers, too.

• Thanks for the followup @brising

This discussion has been closed.