1Password Doesn't Fill In The Userid & Password For Zoom On Windows 10

pjdanderson
pjdanderson
Community Member

1Password doesn't seem to fill in the userid/password boxes for Zoom on Windows 10. I've read a couple of posts on this site that suggest that it isn't possible for 1Password to check every application but that I can cut/paste from 1Password Mini which I can get to with CTRL+ALT+/ . Could someone tell me what and where 1Password Mini is? Also, from which application do I issue the CTRL+ALT+/ (Zoom?, 1Password?, Chrome?, Desktop?) It doesn't seem to do anything from anywhere. Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:1password mini

Comments

• Hi @pjdanderson,

Thanks for reaching out. Although 1Password can auto-fill fields while browsing the web, 1Password for Windows can not auto-fill desktop applications.

It looks like you are using 1Password 8, 1Password Mini was available for 1Password 7. 1Password 8 includes an entirely rebuilt and totally different successor to Mini called Quick Access, which is accessible through the right click menu or CTRL + SHIFT + Space. Quick Access lets you find any item you need without leaving the app you're working in. You can read a little more about it here: Get to know Quick Access.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.

• pjdanderson
    pjdanderson
    Community Member

Thank you. That does the trick. It's perhaps a little bit awkward but I imagine it'll be less so with practice. Thanks again.

• You're most welcome @pjdanderson. I'm glad the solution works for you.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us anytime!

This discussion has been closed.