emailed support a week ago, no response,

kalapaks
kalapaks
Community Member

Hi,
I signed up a week ago, only to find that the app only works with MAC OS catalina 10.15 or higher. So I emailed support and no response as of a week ago. Any help if you cant run catalina on your mac. I donʻt want to wait until I am charged for the service only to find that I cannot use it. Also, need better option to contact support

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MAC OS 10.12.6
Browser:_ Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:no reply from support

Comments

• Hi @kalapaks:

That definitely isn't the experience we want you to have when emailing us. I don't see any conversations in our system using the email address you've signed up on the 1Password Support Community with. Did you receive a Support ID when you emailed in? It should look something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Please don't post the email address you emailed from as the support community is a public website.

Just for some additional context however, 1Password 8 for Mac requires macOS Catalina 10.15 or later. 1Password 7 for Mac requires macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later.

Jack

• kalapaks
    kalapaks
    Community Member

OK well thanks for the reply. I did not get a support ID, but I think you answered my question

• @kalapaks

I'm happy that Jack was able to help. Let me know if there is anything else that we can help you with. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.