To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Turkish language support?

Options
ahotaman
ahotaman
Community Member

Hello, Turkish language support should now come to all platforms with version 8 in a short time. Turkish version will be very effective in my renewal.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:turkish

Comments

• Hey there @ahotaman

We have had some requests to translate 1Password into Turkish, so I've added your vote to that request. :)

— Grey

• ahotaman
    ahotaman
    Community Member
    Options

I see that there has been voting for Turkish since version 4. 😀

• @ahotaman – Our Product team regularly look at new features to include, and language translations are included in that. I don't know if or when Turkish will be added, but you'll see it mentioned in the release notes for 1Password when it updates if it has been added.

• glimax12
    glimax12
    Community Member
    Options

Is there any good news about turkish language support? It is hard to share 1password with friends and family if they don't know English.

• @glimax12

There are currently no updates I can provide on this, however, I've gone ahead and added your vote to the request as well - as previously mentioned, you'll want to keep an eye on the release notes for further updates!

• enisberk
    enisberk
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, I'm also a paying customer, and I've been eagerly awaiting Turkish support for the past four years. I kindly request that you include my vote in favor of adding Turkish language support. Thank you.

• Hi @enisberk,

Thank you for the request, I've included your vote as well!

• davudkara
    davudkara
    Community Member
    Options

I want to express my enthusiasm for bringing Turkish language support to 1Password as well. As a Turkish-speaking customer, this feature has been a long-awaited necessity for my family's everyday use.

• Hi @davudkara,

Thank you for the feedback!

• ahotaman
    ahotaman
    Community Member
    edited February 11
    Options

Türkçe dil seçeneği gelmediği için başka bir şifre yöneticisine ücretli üye oldum. Bunu da oylayabilirsiniz. :)

• ag_tommy
    edited February 13
    Options

Teşekkürler @ahotaman ilginizi ekibimize bildirdik.

Thanks @ahotaman we've let the team know of your interest.