synching vaults

sjvosny
sjvosny
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Mac

My 1Password app on my Mac stoped synching to my vault and it is not updating 1Password on my other devices, iPad and iPhone as well as the browser extensions in Safari and Firefox. How can I engage synching?

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.6
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:synching passwords across devices

Comments

• GreyM1P
    edited October 2022

Hi there @sjvosny

As a first measure, make sure that all devices have been restarted, and that both 1Password and your devices' operating systems are up to date.

If everything has been restarted and is up to date, look to see if you have a "Primary" vault appearing on any of your devices. If you do, that vault won't sync through a 1Password membership (and might not even be syncing at all), so I would suggest you copy any missing items from that Primary vault into one that syncs to a 1Password membership, such as your Personal or Private vault (depending on what kind of account you have).

☞ Move and copy items

If you're still having trouble beyond that, send us an email at support+forum@1password.com including a link to this discussion. You'll get a reply from BitBot containing a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – please post that here and I'll make sure your email lands with the right team. :)

— Grey

• sjvosny
    sjvosny
    Community Member

Please see Bit Bot conversation #SJQ-75343-359]

• @sjvosny – I can see we've received an email from you, but it's still working its way through the pipes to make it to the correct team. I'll keep an eye on it and update here when it's landed in the right place. :)

• @sjvosny

Update: your email has now landed with the correct team, so they will reply to your email as soon as they can. I'll close this thread here to avoid any duplicate answers. :)

This discussion has been closed.