Quickest way to grab "all the info" when run into issue & get it to Agile?

Loathe having to create this thread but hoping it's just a once-off...

Had an issue; I've used 1pwd some more items since then, so it won't be right at the point in the logs you need

But for the next time, is there a built-in facility to just auto-grab everything you might need, & send it to you?
Not via this forum, just directly via the app...

Finally...

Why was I forced to reset my pwd for this forum? It's quite a new account & it had a strong pwd.
Has there been a recent compromise?

Thank-you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• SaulJL
    SaulJL
    Community Member
    edited October 2022

How do I sub to this thread for notifications*, or does that auto-happen?
    Where is all of that managed for this forum?

• I've bookmarked; maybe that's it...
  • Hi there @SaulJL

If you'd like to generate a diagnostics report, you can do so by following the steps shown here: How to send a 1Password diagnostics report.

You can email the .1pdiagnostics file to support@1password.com giving a full description of the issue you've been experiencing – the more detail you can provide, the better. We'll then get back to you by email as soon as we can.

We're not aware of any breaches on the 1Password Community, so I can't say for sure why you needed to reset your password.

Because I've @mentioned you by name, you'll receive an email to let you know. If you want to change your notification settings for the 1Password Community, follow these steps:

1. In the blue banner at the top, click your username.
    2. Click the 👤🔽 button towards the top-right corner, then Edit Profile.
    3. Choose "Notification Preferences" in the sidebar on the left, then adjust the checkboxes shown to your preference.

Hope that helps! :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.