Request: Tell 1P to ignore entire TLD or a specific FQDN, always

Options
essemmarr
essemmarr
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I have a couple sites I use regularly where there are fields, but they are not user/pass/other 1P fields with standard, repeated entries. And 1P tries to pop up it's little helper widget every. single. time, which ends up being kind of infuriating. It does not and cannot store any autofill data for these fields.

A way around this would be a way to tell 1P "do not offer anything if I am on a page at this TLD or this specific FQDN" (thinking to have both options because there are some domains where there is a login page that I want 1P to work on, but then there are other pages in that domain where I do not want it. So basically, wildcarding would work here).

Wondering what 1P thinks of this idea, I can't be the only one frustrated by this when it happens.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @essemmarr,

Can you possibly point us at websites where 1Password may be showing up in fields where it shouldn't be so we can take a look to see if we can improve the behaviour on these pages?

In addition, I have added your voice to an internal feature request to prevent 1Password from offering suggestions on certain pages. Currently you can right click and choose 1Password > Hide on this page. This will stop 1Password from showing suggestions on this page for the duration of your session. Alternatively you can quickly dismiss 1Password by hitting the ESC key on your keyboard.

I hope this helps, thank you for your feedback.

ref: IDEA-I-293

• essemmarr
    essemmarr
    Community Member
    Options

Here's one example:

https://worldle.teuteuf.fr

This discussion has been closed.