New "Text" field created a larger box than before, and behaves different than the website

Options

I have a few old entries with additional supplemental logins that I manually created by adding a new text field, renaming it and then adding a password. Before those fields looked the same as the normal login fields, but now on the desktop, new text fields are multi line larger boxes that support expanding when hitting enter (when viewed in edit mode). New text fields when editing with the website does not do this, it will show the larger fields created from the desktop, but ones created there are the same narrow ones.

I don't know if its a bug, or intended, but if its the latter I figured I would report it as at the very least the website doesn't behave in the same way.

Just tested with the app and it creates the same larger self expanding fields as the desktop for new text fields.
If this is intentional, is there a way to create a field that is smaller/single line like the original login name fields like you use to be able too? Those fields are still labeled as text, but it seems like they are still formatted differently.

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: 2.4.6
OS Version: Linux
Browser:_ Firefox

This discussion has been closed.