Taskbar Running Programs Icon Odd/Small

Options
Amarand
Amarand
Community Member

Under Windows 11, when 1Password application is open and visible on the running programs portion of the taskbar, the icon is too small.

Is this a bug in 1Password or something with Windows 11 22H2?

1Password Version: 8.9.5 (80905042 PROD)
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Win 11 Pro 22H2 (22621.674)
Browser:_ Firefox (and friends)

Comments

• Hello @Amarand,

Thank for your message. I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles with the size of the 1Password 8 icon in your taskbar. I've done some digging but have not been able find this as a reported issue with 1Password and not something I've seen in the past.

Is this new behaviour or something you've always seen occur? If you reboot into Windows in Safe Mode with Networking Enabled and then try using 1Password again does this behaviour continue there?

Could you also try reinstalling 1Password 8 for Windows and let us know if this behaviour continues after a reboot?

Looking forward to your reply.

• Amarand
    Amarand
    Community Member
    Options

It looks like it may be something related to Windows and "badges" perhaps. After a reboot, it went away - for now. After posting this question, I went in and disabled "badges" for taskbar items. Might have done the trick.

• Hello @Amarand - I appreciate you getting back to us and letting us know this behaviour was resolved after rebooting and disabling badges. Should you run into further troubles, please let us know if we can help. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.