Chrome keeps saying I have to have 1password installed. It is installed.

Options
kenoli
kenoli
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Chrome issue: I have latest version of 1password installed and latest version of Chrome installed. Extension is installed in chrome. 1password is running. 1password icon shows in menu bar. When I try to use the icon to fill in a login and password it says I have to have 1password installed. But...it is installed and open. This happens chronically on multiple computers. I ask for help and get it working and then eventually this happens again. 1Password used to be so simple and now it requires so much maintenance to keep it working it seems almost useless. The time spent keeping it working is just too much. How can I get it working and have it keep working?

--Kenoli

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:browser thanks I don't have 1password installed

Comments

• Hey @kenoli,

Thanks for messaging us! Since there are multiple devices experiencing the same issue with the 1Password Extension, I would like to request a console log and diagnostic report from you via our support email system. Please email us at support+x@1password.com.

In the email, please include your username: @[USERNAME] and a link to this thread. That way we have everything in one place. You will receive an automatic reply from BitBot, our helpful robot assistant, which will include a Support ID that looks similar to [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here and I will be able to locate your conversation with us.

Josh

This discussion has been closed.