I cannot get help! Andrew gave me instructions and now can't get a response

Options
smalls
smalls
Community Member

I want to delete ALL old info and start from scratch with V7. Deleted per instructions V8 but 1password still won't let me start fresh. I had 1password from V5 or before, quit it and wanted to start new, but I am paying for something I can't use. I get a support person once and then can't get them to respond. So days go by waiting for an answer. I want to use my original email but it appears I will have to Starr a brand new email to get V7 to work with out old info! Years ago you could get a real person to help! This has been weeks of non response and then I get told to stop writing to support.

1Password Version: V7
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: Mac 12.6
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot get help! Andrew gave me instructions and now can't get a response

Comments

• smalls
    smalls
    Community Member
    Options

I am about ready to quit 1password...totally frustrated!

• Hello @smalls! 👋

I'm sorry for the trouble that you've run into. I see that Andrew sent you an email 3 days ago but it sounds like you haven't received it. I've just sent you a new email, please respond to it and I can help further there. If you don't see my new email then please check your Spam/Junk folder just in case it was misdirected there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: ZFJ-79285-391

• smalls
    smalls
    Community Member
    Options

Dave, Andrew sent me instructions to delete everything , which I did, but when I try to login to V7 it wants to download old info and tells me there is already an account under my email address. My question now is, do I have to create a new email so it will let me continue?

• @smalls

I don't have access to your account information here on the public forum. Can you respond to the email that I sent you? Let me know if you don't see the email.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.