To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need urgent help here's the ticket number in email #CMI-65182-436

ianshima
ianshima
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Memberships

Hi 1Password Team,

I've formatted my pc and phone, but luckily I still have my email intact in my phone so I can still view my emails but I couldn't recover my secret key.

Bottomline is I can't sign in in PC and install 1password again in my phone or pc since I forgot about to backup my emergency kit.

Can you please respond to my email? I'm also the family organizer and haven't assigned anyone so nobody from my fam can help me yet but this is a lesson learn and I will make sure it will never happen again.

you may contact me as well on my primary email indicated there.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ianshima
    ianshima
    Community Member

Anyone from the team to look at it? I know that there is no live chat and tried everything to contact the team so I created this account. Please contact me as I've got everything stored in your app and got important accounts to login at work.

• Hello @ianshima! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access 1Password. Thank you for posting the Support ID, I've located the ticket and I've reached out to our team so that they can reply to your email as soon as possible.

In the future I would try to avoid sending multiple emails without a response from us, if possible. We work from oldest to newest, so every additional email you send essentially pushes you to the back of the queue, resulting in further delays. We don't want you waiting any longer than you have to.

-Dave

ref: CMI-65182-436

• ianshima
    ianshima
    Community Member

Hi @Dave_1P,

Thanks for checking and reviewing it, sorry I had to send multiple responses there I'm just a bit panicking since I've got a whole lot of information that I need to have right now and I'm stuck since I can't access my 1password.

Will wait for your teams response there so I can fix this. I appreciate you checking this and replying back to me here.

• Ian
  • @ianshima

I can absolutely empathize, I know how important it is to be able to access your 1Password data. I see that you're now in conversation with my colleague over email and I recommend continuing there. I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.