To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No response #PZQ-76849-775

ianshima
ianshima
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Memberships

Hi,

I just wanted to post as I have not receive any response from the support I'm discussing my concern even though I'm replying promptly. Till now I know that the issue I forgot the Emergency Kit/Security which won't allow me to recover my account.

My concern is, I want my account to be unsubscribed and now deleted so I won't be using this account as well as won't be billed anymore.

This issue I've been is frustrating alone but to receive no response when I'm promptly responding seems a bit adding a very bad tastes in this experience.

Please address my concern in that ticket and delete my account/subscription so I won't be billed anymore since I don't have the ability to login anymore.

Ticket in Email: #PZQ-76849-775

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Brave

Comments

• ianshima
    ianshima
    Community Member

Anyone?

• ianshima
    ianshima
    Community Member

Hi @GreyM1P , 1Password Team,

This has been handled now by your team thru email, please mark this as closed. Thank you

• Hi @ianshima

Thanks for confirming that! I'd asked one of the team to follow up with you, and I'm glad to hear you've received that. I'll close this thread for now, and we'll continue with you by email. :)

This discussion has been closed.