I have two accounts set up in 1Password 8 for macOS. Only one shows up in the browser extensions.

Options
sohailmamdani
sohailmamdani
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I have 1Password 8 on macOS 12.5. I've set up two accounts on it; my personal 1Password for Families account and my work-provided 1Password for Business/Teams. When I check the browser extension, only one of those — my 1Password for Families — account shows up in the browser extensions for Chrome and Safari. I can see all the logins, vaults, and passwords in the app from both accounts, but only the personal one shows up in the browser extension. In the list of accounts, I don't even see the work-related one. At first I thought it just hadn't unlocked, but it's just not there.

I've done the following:

1. Restarted my computer.
  2. Updated Chrome
  3. Checked for updates to 1Password.
  4. Removed both accounts, re-added them.
  5. Removed just one of the accounts and re-added it.

I can't update my OS right now; I'm testing some admin stuff that requires 12.5. Help!

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: 12.5
Browser:_ Chrome and Safari
Referrer: forum-search:multiple accounts only one showing up in browser

Comments

• Hey @sohailmamdani,

I'm sorry for the trouble, can you try the steps below to see if we can add that second account:

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings.
    2. Toggle off 'Integrate with 1Password app'
    3. Scroll down to the Accounts & Vaults section and add the second account.
    4. After both accounts are added, re enable 'Integrate with 1Password app'

Let me know how you get on.

• sohailmamdani
    sohailmamdani
    Community Member
    Options

Yep that looks like it solved the problem. Thanks!

• Thank you for the update @sohailmamdani, I'm glad things are now working as they should be.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.