1Password on Mastodon

Forum Drafts get stuck

iwaddoiwaddo
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Lounge

I have two drafts for the forum I cannot seem to remove.

They are drafts of posts I did go onto post, so not something I started but never finished.

I searched for this issue and found similar comments back as far as 2013, is it still an issue for others? I even found a post of my own.

I switch between my Mac, iPhone & iPad but all relatively new and using the latest OS so the forum software should be able to cope.

Iā€™m typing this on my iPad but can already see the draft on my iPhone so I will have to see if it disappears when I post.

Thank you for your help.

edited the draft of this post did disappear on my iPhone so drafts do work, not sure what causes some to get stuck.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1PDave_1P

Team Member

Hello @iwaddo! šŸ‘‹

I'm sorry to hear that certain older drafts are stuck. Can you try the following:

1. Open your browser on your Mac.
    2. Open an InPrivate/Incognito window in the browser.
    3. Go to https://1password.community/ and login to your account.
    4. Open https://1password.community/drafts and try to delete the old drafts on this page.

If that doesn't work then is it possible for you to post a screenshot of what you see on this page?

-Dave

• iwaddoiwaddo
    Community Member

@Dave_1P

Hi, with your guidance I realise that I could have actually deleted those drafts in a normal browser, I was looking for a delete button, but the fact that the tiny little 'x' in the corner does not appear until you hover over the draft is not overly intuitive, I had missed this previously. They've gone now.

Thank you for your help.

Regards, Ian.

• Dave_1PDave_1P

Team Member

@iwaddo

I'm happy to hear that you were able to delete the old drafts. šŸ™‚

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.