LARGE "No items to show" is absolutely unnecesary and blocking view of data

Options

When 1password has nothing to show in a given browser form field it displays a LARGE "No items to show" "overlay". It's blocking view of data behind it.
E.g. I need to enter ab amount to a bank transfer form field. There is a hint shown in the form about "requested amount" or something else. Because of this annoying thing I dont see that hint.
1Password "likes" to notify me in these fields that "There is no items to show". Thank you, I know it. I dont need that notification or at least I need a way to dismiss that notification.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: win10
Browser:_ chrome and others
Referrer: forum-search:"no items to show"

Comments

• pucku
    pucku
    Community Member
    Options

Having the same problem. Any fix?

• Hi both. You can click the 1Password icon in the form field to hide the menu below it, like this:

Alternatively, you can right-click 1Password in your browser's toolbar, then choose Settings, and turn off "Show autofill menu on field focus" to stop it showing up altogether. With the autofill menu turned off, you would autofill forms using 1Password's keyboard shortcut: 1Password keyboard shortcuts. Or, you can click 1Password in the browser's toolbar.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any further help.

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.