New iphone-microsoft authenticator infor didn't move from old phone to new?

kennco
kennco
Community Member

I just purchased new iphone 14 pro and the microsoft authenticator information didn't move from my iphone 12 to the new phone. Can you help me resolve this? Many thanks.

1Password Version: 8.9.6
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Windows current
Browser:_ Chrome and Edge
Referrer: forum-search:New iphone-microsoft authenticator infor didn't move from old phone to new?

Comments

• Hello @kennco! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing your authenticator information on your new iPhone. Just to clarify: are you referring to information that you had saved in 1Password or information that you had saved in the Microsoft Authenticator app itself? If it's the latter then I suggest reaching out to Microsoft for support regarding their app since they'll be in the best position to assist.

If you're referring to information stored in 1Password then let me know and I'll be happy to help further. 🙂

-Dave

• kennco
    kennco
    Community Member

Thanks. It is the information in the Authenticator app itself. It is the information for 1Password authentication when required. Perhaps I just need to redo it but am unsure how. Let me know if you can help with that issue. Thanks. Ken

• @kennco

If you still have access to 1Password on one of your devices then you can turn off two-factor authentication for your 1Password account: If you lose access to your authenticator app

You can then turn two-factor authentication back on and save your new two-factor authentication information in your authenticator app.

Let me know if that doesn't work. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.