Quick Access freezing input on Browsers and Apps

jbiersack
jbiersack
Community Member

Quick Access is a game changer. Often, though, it will freeze all the input from Chrome or other applications.

For example: Accessing my credentials to login through Cisco AnyConnect Login, I use Command + Shift + Space to access quick access, copy the password using Command + Shift + C, go back to the Application, and all input is completely frozen.

This happens about 1-2 times a day and I have to shutdown that particular application to restore input functionality. That's a big problem when I have a multiple instances of Chrome running for different environments..

Has this been reported? anyone else have this issue?

I am on an M1 MBP.

1Password Version: 8.9.4 (80904044)
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: 12.6
Browser:_ 107.0.5304.87

Comments

• Hello @jbiersack! 👋

I'm sorry that Chrome is not responding after you use Quick Access on your Mac. This is an issue that our developers are investigating and I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

ref: dev/core/core#17385

• jbiersack
    jbiersack
    Community Member

I've submitted the diagnostics report.

I have not received a notification from BitBot yet.

• jbiersack
    jbiersack
    Community Member

[#HYN-42864-889]

• Hi @jbiersack,

I see someone from the team has already replied to your email, to avoid any confusion I recommend continuing any further conversation there. I will add though that we've had some reports of users seeing better results with Chrome Canary if you're interested in trying that out.

We'll do our best to keep you posted. 🙂

ref: HYN-42864-889

This discussion has been closed.