Verification code for two factor authentication lost

Options
Goodie198Farjy
Goodie198Farjy
Community Member

iPhone version is asking me to enter a 6 digit code to verify two factor authentication and I don't have the code, so information doesn't update across other devices

1Password Version: version 8
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: iOS
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Verification code for two factor authentication lost

Comments

• Hello @Goodie198Farjy! 👋

I'm sorry that you're unable to access your 1Password account. If you've enabled two-factor authentication for your 1Password account in the past then you would have been prompted to scan a QR code using an authenticator app, do you have such an authenticator app on your iPhone? It might be called one of the following:

• Microsoft Authenticator
    • Google Authenticator
    • Authy
    • DUO

Open the authenticator app and you'll find your six-digit one-time password there. If you're unable to find the authenticator app, and you still have access to 1Password on one of your devices, then you can disable two-factor authentication from that device: If you lose access to your authenticator app

If that doesn't work then I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.