pixel 7 biometric Unlock won't work

constructionlaw
constructionlaw
Community Member

I have turned on biometric unlock but 1password 8.9.3 keeps giving me a password doesn't work retry error and won't let me use fingerprint. New pixel 7 on Android 13. It worked on my Pixel 5 flawlessly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 1password and it didn't help. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Comments

• Hello @constructionlaw, thanks for writing in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with Biometric unlock.

If you wrote in via email, lets continue the conversation there. If you haven't emailed our support team, I'd like to ask you to send us a message at support+forum@1password.com. You'll get an auto-reply from BitBot which gives you a support number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123], and if you post that here, I'll make sure your message gets to the right place. Thanks again!

• constructionlaw
    constructionlaw
    Community Member

Thanks for getting back to me. I've already heard back by email and have gotten it resolved quickly. Much appreciated.

• Hi @constructionlaw ,

Thanks for letting us know you've heard back back email and the issue has been resolved quickly. 😀

-- Brendan

This discussion has been closed.