Legitimate 1Password link?

wendcm
wendcm
Community Member

Hi -
I am considering signing up for 1Password - and saw a link for 50% off for the year. Is this legitimate?

https://1password.com/affiliate/promo/individual/?c=CYBERNE&cjevent=6643878f605a11ed8232d0d40a82b82d&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=Adtech+lt,+UAB&utm_campaign=5596782&utm_content=100242223&utm_term=Cyber+News:+Enjoy+50%+Off+Individuals+at+1Password!+New+Customers+Only!&cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww

Also - is there a way to communicate and get responses via a chat or phone or email - anything other than a public community message? If I run into technical issues after I sign up what do I do?
Is there a sales department to ask my questions to?
Thank you

wendcm

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @wendcm, thanks for considering 1Password, we'd love to have you!

We don't offer phone or chat support as email lets us list detailed steps and share links to resources, providing a reference that can be saved for the future. With that said, you can reach out to us anytime at support@1password.com and someone from the team would be happy to help out.

Regarding the link, it appears to be a legitimate offer for new customers. If you send a message in to the above email address, someone can look into the promotion for you and make sure to get you all set up.

Of course, we're always happy to answer questions here as well (with the exception of billing or account-specific questions, for privacy reasons) :)

• wendcm
    wendcm
    Community Member

Mallory - Your reply is unfortunately why I struggle with a "community board" approach to tech support. Seven hours later I read what you wrote "If you send a message to the above email address,.." and I have gone over this page again and again but I do not see anything that resembles an email address to my ignorant eyes. What are you referring to?

• wendcm
    wendcm
    Community Member

In other words --- where is the "above email" you refer to?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@wendcm

you can reach out to us anytime at support@1password.com …

• @MrC thanks for helping out there!

@wendcm sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the email address I included in the preceding paragraph - support@1password.com :)

• wendcm
    wendcm
    Community Member

Thank you. Of course.

• Let us know if need us.

This discussion has been closed.