Feature Request: General / Linked / Shared Sections

YogieYogie
Community Member
edited November 11 in Lounge

Hello,

sometimes I do have a lot of entries, that share basic information. For example I have stored e-mail account informations for a lot of accounts, some of them have server settings in common, like mail-in, mail-out server names, port settings and other details. When these do change, I have to update a lot of items in my 1Password.
I would love to see an easy way to update these.
One solution could be a special kind of (general) section, that can be shared with multiple entries or linked to those. Means I only need to update the information once in that shared/linked section and all entries that are linked will show the updates information right away.
Onother option would be to be able to copy & paste across entries in the vault for single entries but also for one or multiple sections.
Talking about sections and entries in sections, it would be great to be able to drag and drop entries within a sections to sort, drag them to other sections and finally to be able to drag and drop sections to sort entire sections. I'm fine with the top section to stay there and not being able to move this around.

I hope you will pick up my ideas and consider them...

Many thanks
Cheers
Yogie

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: macOS 12.6
Browser:_ Chrome (latest version)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file