Hello everyone, right now for my team:
1. Our Google Drive requires 2FA (only 1Password OTP is allowed as the second form of authentication)
2. Everyone has a private folder in Google Drive.
3. I as administrator have access to everything on Drive.
4. Each person has a printed copy of their Emergency Kit in a safe location at home.
5. Digital copies of Emergency Kit not allowed.
We're new to 1Password so I'm worried about rare scenarios where someone needs to regain access to their 1Password account but they're on a business trip. We're a small team, organizational value at the higher-end of eight digits. I'm trying to think of the right balance for my team between security vs. accessibility. I also feel like risk can't be eliminated but can be managed.
If I allowed Emergency Kits to be stored on Google Drive, on a scale of 1-to-10 how much risk do you feel that adds?
If it's like +2 risk then I'm comfortable with that!
If it's like +999999 risk then I'll keep everything as is :).
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided