Two-Factor Authentication

Options
tknguyen
tknguyen
Community Member

Hello! I am trying to log back into my 1Password app my new iPhone but it is requiring my Two-Factor Authentication. Since this is a new iPhone, my Authenticator app has been reset and is requiring a new QR code to set up. Therefore I am lost and can't find where on the desktop app I can scan. I've been trying to search the forms but can't find any solutions.

Please help! Thank you for your time!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:two factor authentication can't verify

Comments

• Hello @tknguyen! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access your 1Password account because you've lost access to your authenticator app. If you still have access to 1Password on one of your devices, then you can disable two-factor authentication from that device: If you lose access to your authenticator app

If that doesn't work then I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.