To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I'm stuck I could use a little help please

Options
skovatov
skovatov
Community Member

I've purchased several versions in the past, across multiple devices. The most up to date version I have on my mobile device is version 7. When I click on accounts, it seems to indicate that I don't have an account. When I attempt to login with my email address, it says account already exists. I have the old setup files using dropbox with my 1Password.legacyagilekeychain folder and the 1Password.opvault folder. I have searched extensively across devices for my emergency kit but I can't seem to find it. I found several receipts from my last purchase of version 7 but none of the download links work any longer, they all take me to sites that are no longer available. How do I find my existing account information and upgrade my version seamlessly across all devices and ensure that I don't lose anything from my current devices?

1Password Version: version 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows and iOS
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:having issues logging in

Comments

• Hello @skovatov! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble accessing your 1Password account. I don't have access to your account information here on the forums and I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can learn more about how you're using 1Password and assist further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.