"1Password autofill is not working in Ticketmaster domain for logging purposes" issue is back...

A while ago I reported a similar issue with ticketmaster.ca; it seems that a similar situation is back, but this time it is happening with the 1pwd in the browser. When I select my user from the dropdown options, both the email address and password fields are left blank with a red message stating that "This field is required".

Workaround: opening 1Password from the add-ons and select auto-fill.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 10945.2311
Browser:_ Firefox 107.0
Referrer: forum-search:ticketmaster

Comments

• Camellochapin
    Camellochapin
    Community Member

Here some screenshots of the issue; the first one when I am provided with options by 1pwd, the 2nd one when I select the corresponding user to be auto-filled. Thanks.

• Camellochapin
    Camellochapin
    Community Member

More information that might help: I am using Firefox in private mode.

• Hey @Camellochapin,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with autofilling your credentials on Ticketmaster. We are aware of this issue and our development team are currently working on a solution. We sincerely appreciate your patience while we continue working to improve 1Password.

In the meantime, as you have suggested, you can fill using the 'Autofill' button in the pop up.

Apologies for the disruption, let us know if you have any questions.

ref: dev/core/core#1104

• Camellochapin
    Camellochapin
    Community Member

@steph.giles, don't feel sorry... I love providing feedback, with the only aim to make things better! Thanks for your reply, and good luck with your daily activities!

• Thank you for being such a great user @Camellochapin 🙂

Let us know if there'e anything else we can help with.

This discussion has been closed.