Newbie doing initial setup. Whats with "No items to show" 2 accounts out of 140 so far?

mcphailjerry
mcphailjerry
Community Member
edited November 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I'm doing initial setup, I really like app first impression. Normal learning curve. I'm an old guy but nothing overwhelming me yet, knock on wood. Here's my issue, I've added about 140 items manually, with no trouble. I have found 2 websites which after I've setup in 1 Password (user name/password/website) when I use 1Password to "open and fill". It opens website, the login link is on this page, click the link and login window appears not filled (with 1 Password icon). The problem starts when I click 1Password icon I get drop down saying "No items to show." I have not clue what's happening or how to correct it. Thanks in advance for your time.

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: 2.4.3
OS Version: masOS Big Sur 11.7.1
Browser:_ Google Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:no items shown

Comments

• Hey @mcphailjerry,

Welcome to 1Password! I'm sorry you are have trouble filling your items.

Can you provide me with an example of a website you are experiencing this on so I can create an item on my end to do some testing and then best advise?

Thank you in advance.

• mcphailjerry
    mcphailjerry
    Community Member
    edited November 2022

Thanks for your reply, I was able to stumble over solution to one of the two items, Reddit was giving me the problem but just rechecked it and all seems well not sure why I had that problem but its working. On a new topic 1password is auto locking too fast. I have changed the Autolock feature in 2 browsers on 6 devices. All set to 120 minutes. But still seems to shut off every 2 minutes. What am I doing wrong?

• Thanks for getting back to me @mcphailjerry, I'm glad you were able to resolve your filling issue.

As for auto lock, can you let me know where you are amending these settings? 1Password in your browser shares the lock state of your 1Password desktop app so you will need to amend the settings within here. Here's how: Manage auto lock in the 1Password app.

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions.

This discussion has been closed.