To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

it should not be hard for me to figure out how to buy it

howdoIbuy
howdoIbuy
Community Member
edited November 2022 in Memberships

I choose to buy but I do not want to start a new account. How do I buy and keep my same password and user I have setup on the trial ???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:it should not be hard for me to figure out how to buy it

Comments

• howdoIbuy
    howdoIbuy
    Community Member

so like I have it installed and I have password entered. I choose to buy it. But I do not see how. THe website is insisting I start a new account I dont want to do that. Is there A link to pay for the product I have setup I cant find it

• DonM18
    DonM18
    Community Member

yep I am having the same problem. I am baffled by this. there needs to be a way to buy the trail that I have setup without having to start a new account. IS there ?

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    edited November 2022

Hello,
    If you also use 1Password on your smartphone, you can make the purchase with your smartphone through Google Play.
    Your subscription will be valid for all your devices with the same account of course.

• Hi there @howdoIbuy and @DonM18

For any account-related queries, it's best to email us. Drop us a message at support@1password.com and our team will be able to look into this with you. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.