Is there a way to avoid being prompted to use 1Pass for a site or group of sites?

I want to be avoid either seeing a 1Pass prompt or seeing a list of potential matches in 1Pass when I access a work site. I am imagining some sort of exception list that would allow me to say, in effect, "if I am accessing a web form on site X, don't show me the 1Pass prompt and, in particular, don't attempt to show me any potential matches if I am already logged into my 1Pass account."

Is that possible?

Thanks!

Bill

1Password Version: 8.9.10 (80910009 on Beta channel)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise (19044.2251)
Browser:_ Chome
Referrer: forum-search:Is there a way to avoid being prompted to use 1Pass for a site or group of sites?

Comments

• Hey @wps1300,

There currently isn't a way to hide 1Password on a specific website. We do have an open feature request to hide 1Password for an entire domain so I will add your vote to this. In the meantime, there are a few options that may help to somewhat achieve the behaviour you are looking for:

• Move items you don't want to see in suggestions to a separate vault and then disable this vault by right clicking on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choosing Settings and then toggle it off in the Accounts & Vaults section.
    • Alternatively, you can right click and choose 'Hide on this page' this will hide 1Password on that page for the duration of your browser session.
    • Or if you want to quickly dismiss 1Password hit ESC on your keyboard or click on the 1Password icon in a field.

I hope this helps, thank you for your feedback.

ref: IDEA-I-293

• wps1300
    wps1300
    Community Member

Hi Steph,

Thanks so much for your suggestions! The ESC option works very well. I want to test the second option you mentioned, but I'm not sure what it is that I should right-click on. I tried the extension icon in Chrome, but that didn't provide the "hide" option. Can you clarify?

Thanks!

Bill

• @wps1300 thanks for getting back to me, you're welcome!

My apologies, if you right click anywhere on the page you should see '1Password - Password Manager' > Hide on this page.

Let me know if you have any questions!

• wps1300
    wps1300
    Community Member

It worked perfectly Steph. Thanks so much!

Bill

• You are most welcome @wps1300, let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.