Two password on my iPhone iOS 16.1.1

Cocolapin
Cocolapin
Community Member

I don’t know why but I have two different Password app on my iPhone. One is named Password 7 and the other simply Password. Which one should I suppress? And how do I find that? Thanks I have only one version on my computer iMac and MacBook Air M1

1Password Version: 8.9.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 11.7.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Two password on my iPhone iOS 16.1.1

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited November 2022

@Cocolapin

1Password 7 is 1Password 7 and 1Password is the common name for 1Password 8. It will not appear named as 1Password 8 on the device. Also note that this is expected behavior. 1Password 8 is a new app and as such it's settings and data are entirely separate from 1Password 7. If you have all of your data available on https://my.1password.com and ensure you have a copy of your 🚒 Emergency Kit (don't forget to record your password) you can remove 1Password 7.

Most folks have questions about autofill when moving to 1Password 8. You may wish to review those settings. Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

• Cocolapin
    Cocolapin
    Community Member

Hello, Tommy thanks for your answer. As I have my data and copy of my emergency kit I feel safe to remove 1Password 7.
    Good day
    Coco

• Thanks for the update @Cocolapin ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. 🙂

Alvin

This discussion has been closed.