williamH9
williamH9
Community Member

How do I migrate ny One Password from my old iPhone to a new one? Thanks

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.0
Browser:_ safari
Referrer: forum-search:How do I migrate ny One Password from my old iPhone to a new one? Thanks

Comments

• Hey there @williamH9

If you have a 1Password membership, sign in to 1Password.com and check that you can see everything you're expecting. Let me know if you can find something on your iPhone but not on 1Password.com.

Then, on your new iPhone, you can sign in to your 1Password account by scanning a Setup Code from your old iPhone: Find your Secret Key or Setup Code. Or, you can manually enter the details from your Emergency Kit.

If you get stuck, stop where you are and contact us by email at support@1password.com so that we can give you individual help. :)

— Grey

• williamH9
    williamH9
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. Got it. williamH9

• @williamH9 – You're very welcome. We'll be here if you need anything. :)

• ZenHendra
    ZenHendra
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @GreyM1P , may I ask something that is kinda related to this? I want move the data from my old phone to the new one. However, I have two Dropbox accounts, and each of them has a 1Password folder.

So now I don't know which Dropbox account that is synced and linked to my 1Password apps I am using on my iPhone. Is there a way on to see or check the Dropbox account we are currently using?

Thank you.

• @ZenHendra – If you're migrating your data from a legacy sync method (Dropbox in this case), I'd recommend emailing us for one-on-one help. Send us a message at support+forum@1password.com including a link to this post and your username, and you'll get a reply from BitBot containing a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123]. If you post that number here, I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. :)

• ZenHendra
    ZenHendra
    Community Member
    Options

@GreyM1P thank you for your prompt response, here is the conversation number: #CXT-51721-358

• @ZenHendra

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I've located your ticket and I see that one of my colleagues has already replied. Please continue the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

ref: CXT-51721-358

This discussion has been closed.