how do I sync 1password 7 data to another computer which has 1password 8

photog
photog
Community Member

I upgraded to 1password 8 on all but one of my computers. Inadvertently I discovered that a large number of passwords were not moved to 1password 8. I believe all of those passwords are stored on iCloud. I wish to sync all of those passwords to the computer using 1password 8 and then update the computer using 1pass 7 without loosing passwords that are only available using the computer with 1pass 7.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: 8.9.8
OS Version: 13.01
Browser:_ safari
Referrer: forum-search:how do I sync 1password 7 data to another computer which has 1password 8

Comments

• Hello @photog! 👋

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our dedicated migration support team can help you complete the move to 1Password 8. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• photog
    photog
    Community Member

as you requested. #CYS-54962-625

• @photog

Thank you for the Support ID. I see that my colleague has already replied to your email and I recommend continuing the conversation there. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.