Login credential entries aren't as fluid as they were

Since a few days (weeks?) I'm noticing that 1Password is sometimes having a hard time inserting login credentials for web sites. Using Chrome Browser; within either user or password field the login needed for a site is recognized by 1Password but sometimes after selecting the needed it enters credentials either immediately (1Password.community), sometimes delayed (Amazon, ebay) & other times it does not enter anything at all (PayPal). Wordaround: I need to got to 1Password app, retreive & copy-paste credentials to website.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:password entry isn't as fluid as it was

Comments

• gottmarc
    gottmarc
    Community Member

Sorry, forgot to mention...
    1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.9.8
    Extension Version: Version 2.5.0
    OS Version: Windows 10 Home
    Browser: Version 107.0.5304.107 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gottmarc, it is strange that 1Password is not filling your logins well. Just to check, what steps do you typically take to fill your logins? Do you use a keyboard shortcut for it? Or do you use the inline menu via the extension?

• gottmarc
    gottmarc
    Community Member

Both methods are used

• Hey @gottmarc

Thank you for getting back to us. I think it would be useful at this point if we could take a closer look at some logs and what may be going wrong.

I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser as well as a diagnostics report:

Please attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• gottmarc
    gottmarc
    Community Member

Hello Steph.

Responded to your support advise via email. Support ID received is [#QMU-29951-836]

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@gottmarc Thanks for sharing that. We will respond to you as soon as we can!

This discussion has been closed.