1Password Browser?

neilbarman
neilbarman
Community Member

1P7 had a built-in web browser that could be used and auto-filled login credentials quite seamlessly.

Does 1P8 still have a browser? I can’t seem to find it in the app’s settings. And when I click on a URL that has been saved with its login credentials, I am take out of 1P8 to my default browser.

Comments

• No, that ability no longer exists. The internal browser was created before we had options like 1Password for Safari. I would recommend looking at its use.

Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad

• neilbarman
    neilbarman
    Community Member

Good to know, thanks @ag_tommy. I do already use 1P for Safari so it sounds like I’m covered as much as I can be. Still, I find that the newer 1P for Safari doesn’t always grab/offer the correct login credentials whereas using the 1P7 internal browser when used for those same problematic site works just fine.

• @neilbarman

Thank you for the reply. Are there any specific websites that aren't working that you'd be willing to post here? I would be happy to file issues so that our developers can take a look and correct things as needed. (Note: Please don't post your login credentials, just the website address where you're running into an issue.)

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.