Autofill broken on UptimeRobot

vmstan
vmstan
Community Member

Every time I try to login to uptimerobot.com, autofill fill incorrect data into the password field. I can see whatever string of data it's dropping into the password box is like 2x my actual password length. This repeats itself on Safari, Firefox, both on Mac and iOS. I can copy and paste manually just fine. Not sure if it's something their login field is doing differently or something I need to change in 1Password, but I've not seen this behavior on other sites before.

1Password Version: 8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS and iPad
Browser:_ Safari and Firefox

Comments

• Hi @vmstan,

Sorry to hear autofill isn't behaving as expected here. I wasn't able to immediately reproduce the behaviour, but since you mentioned it happening across a couple browsers and devices, I suspect the item itself may be the culprit. If you create a new item and copy over your credentials to it, do you see better results?

I recommend opening the existing item in a new window so you can do this without having to switch back and forth between them:

Can you also tell me if you're filling via universal autofill or the in line menu?

Let me know and we'll take it from there. 🙂

• vmstan
    vmstan
    Community Member

Recreating the item fixed it. Just removed the saved address from the old one, and had it save the manually entered data from another login attempt. Not sure I’ve ever had that happen before.

Thanks!

• Glad to hear it! Hopefully it was just a one off but if you do notice it again, let us know and we'll be happy to investigate. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.