Limit your use of other browser extensions -- Best Practices

I'm trying to better understand the risks associated with active browser extensions that reside alongside 1Password's. The support document About the security of 1Password in your browser says..

Limit your use of other browser extensions. A malicious or badly made browser extension could interfere with 1Password or attempt to expose your data. If you need to use untrusted extensions, consider using a separate browser profile just for 1Password.

So I guess I have the following questions:

1. Does trusted mean that it's not flagged as un-trusted by MacOS/Safari when I try to install it?
  2. Typically Safari extensions will also provide the caveat in the Permissions disclosure that says the extension.. "can read sensitive information from webpages, including passwords [...]" I'm assuming 1password gets around this issue with sandboxing, right?
  3. I use MacOS Safari as my primary browser with a just a few browser extensions. For logging into particularly sensitive accounts -- banking, medical, etc -- does 1Password recommend a separate browser or profile with just 1password installed as the sole extension?

Thanks, Marc

1Password Version: 7.96
Extension Version: 7.96
OS Version: MacOS 12.6
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Limit your use of other browser extensions

This discussion has been closed.