To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

2022 - Latest status on use of 1P in Mainland China

Options
ingsiang
ingsiang
Community Member
edited December 2022 in Memberships

Can I check if there will be any usage issue (sync, security, iOS, macOS etc.) of 1Password in Mainland China?

I am migrating in a few months time and wanted to ensure that tools I rely on heavily are supported (at least to-date).

Last thread on this was in 2017 (https://1password.community/discussion/80090/usage-or-connectivity-issues-in-china-mainland-for-1password-com) and I wonder if there's any users here who's based in China etc., or maybe the team can answer me/ give me some assurance. Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:China

Comments

• Hello @ingsiang! 👋

I haven't personally seen reports from users running into trouble connecting to 1Password.com from China. If anyone has run into problems then I hope that they comment in this thread about their experiences to give other users a heads up.

I would say that the explanation and summary given by my colleague in 2017 is still accurate.

If you do run into any issues when you reach China then please do let us know. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.