how to stop 1PW from suggesting my cc record when i select a text box in a website form

when i click on a text field of our helpdesk cloud application, 1Password suggests a record I may use to fill in the field. It choses my corporate cc. Therefore, anyone viewing my screen also sees the cc numbers. This is an unwanted behavior. Need help to remedy this default action of 1Password.

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Edge
Referrer: forum-search:how to stop 1PW from suggesting my cc# when I select a webform text field??

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @Shawn1Pass, is there a way for us to access your helpdesk cloud application? For example, do you log into it from the browser? I'd like to take a closer look at the application to test things out.

If it's not possible for us to access the helpdesk cloud application, then please send us a screenshot of what is being suggestion from it. Make sure to not include any sensitive information in your screenshot. For help with taking screenshots, check out this link: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

You can post the screenshot here. However, if you're more comfortable with emailing us the screenshot, you can send that over to us at support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.