Something changed on 12-1-22 and now I do not need to sign into 1Password on work computer???

nelipot
nelipot
Community Member
edited December 2022 in Windows

Re: 1Password on my work PC using 1Password as a Chrome extension (1Password app is not downloaded on my work computer)

Something changed on 12-1-22 and now I do not need to sign into 1Password on work PC???

I liked the old way whereby I had to provide my 1Password password whenever opening Chrome. Now it remembers my Apple, Google and Yahoo passwords automatically.

I started using 1Password specifically to frustrate somebody opening my computer and having easy access to the above-mentioned websites.

I am particularly interested in this security feature because someone broke into the office earlier this year, stole my physical computer, and tried to access the file and my online information.

Is there a way to revert the behavior to the old way?

I am probably not explaining this situation as exactly as I could. So if there is some vocabulary that I should be using, please help me to better articulate my concern.

Thanks

1Password Version: not relevant / not installed on PC
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:Something changed December 1, 2022 and now I do not need to sign into 1Password?

Comments

• Hi @nelipot – I can see you've emailed us about this question as well, so I'll close this thread to avoid duplicate answers. One of our team will reply to your email as soon as they can. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.