Just upgraded to windows 11 now autofill does not work with chrome, software is up to date

tbearkline
tbearkline
Community Member
edited December 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Just upgraded to windows 11 now autofill does not work with chrome, software is up to date. The box appears to use 1password but it does not respond when I click on it.

1Password Version: 8.9.10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win 11
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:upgraded to windows 11 now autofill does not work in chrome

Comments

• Hey @tbearkline,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with 1Password in your browser. Can you give the below steps a try to see if it improves things:

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings
    2. Disable 'Integrate with 1Password app'
    3. Quit your browser and re open it.
    4. Re enable the integrations setting.

Let us know how you get on!

• tbearkline
    tbearkline
    Community Member

Thanks for the response. I've narrowed down the problem and a simple workaround. Seems the problem occurs when I get an email with a link to one of my accounts. If I use the link in the email 1pass pops up but will not work. If I go to the site 1pass works fine. I do not know if this is standard that 1pass will not work from a link in an email. But I can get to site and have it work.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@tbearkline that is strange. Does the issue only occur with a specific website? If so, what is the URL to the website? I'd like to test things out.

This discussion has been closed.