To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I downloaded the One Password 8 and the default or what label you call it does not change

Options
jjones6
jjones6
Community Member

Good Morning Sirs and Madams

I downed the new One password 8, and I do not see a presence to change the icon for the person on the account. Is that default or is there a way to change it? I look forward to someone's response.

Jason

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Account Icon person label

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @jjones6 ,

1Password 8 needs an 1Password membership. You could log into your 1Password account on https://my.1password.com (or .eu or .ca) and change your profile icon.

See how it works:
    Change your profile information and language on 1Password.com

I hope it helps?

• jjones6
    jjones6
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Sir,
    and I'm not sure of your name. I am uploading a screenshot of the icon one password put in default. I like to know if that can be changed. If you do not know, you know someone does. Thanks for your time

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2022
    Options

@jjones6

You should be able to follow the line @denalb supplied and change the user icon. Did you give that a try?

• jjones6
    jjones6
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks is @denalb is anotther location I do not see it reappear after clicking on the link

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, @jjones6 . I'm not able to understand ... 🤔

Just follow the steps on Change your profile information and language on 1Password.com and you should be fine.

• @jjones6

I wanted to follow up here to see if you needed any more help. Were you able to change the user icon? 🙂

-Dave

• jjones6
    jjones6
    Community Member
    Options

THanks I have not been able to change the Icon. I also was not ableto read the link that you left.

• @jjones6

Please try these steps:

1. Log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app).
    2. Click on your name in the top-right corner and then click My Profile.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Click on the icon on the page and then choose one of the other icons.
    5. Click Save.

If this doesn't work then can you tell me which step doesn't work and describe what you see on your screen? I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.