iCloud keychain

apallan
apallan
Community Member

Is it possible to transfer all my passwords from iCloud Keychain to 1password? Im new to all this so youll have to bear with me one my several questions i have,,and before you say anything yes i did try a search for this answer but i couldnt find it ..Thanks everyone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @apallan! 👋

Welcome to the 1Password community! You can migrate your passwords from Keychain to 1Password by using Safari on your Mac. Here's a guide that will show you how: Move your iCloud Passwords from Safari to 1Password

Let me know if you run into any issues. 🙂

-Dave

• apallan
    apallan
    Community Member

Thank you .are their any videos that explain how to use 1password on each of your devices such as iphone,ipad and mac?

• @apallan

I'm sorry for the delayed reply. We've published a large collection of resources to help everyone use 1Password to the fullest! Here are a few:

• Our YouTube Channel includes a large collection of videos that describe 1Password visually: 1Password - YouTube
    • Our Support website includes "How To" guides on everything that you might want to do in 1Password: 1Password Support

But the best place to start is with 1Password University which is a free resource available for everyone. 1Password University includes lessons on 1Password, online security basics, and more. You can sign-up here: 1Password University

I hope that helps. 😊

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.