iCloud Syncing issues on 2 iphones

Options
maxwelljump
maxwelljump
Community Member

I have the 1Password app on my 2 iPhones (same exact login/account). 1 phone is more business use and 1 phone is personal only. However it seems like on the 2 devices the 1pass app is not in sync. Eg. I added 10 logins on one iPhone a few hours ago and those entries do not show up on the 2nd iPhone 1pass app. I even tried logging out and logging back in, that didn’t help. You would imagine the data is in the cloud and like email account sync both devices should be instantly synced.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
Max
Los Angeles

Comments

• Hi there @maxwelljump

It sounds like it's best if we help you with this directly through email. Could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com containing a link to this thread, and you'll receive an auto-reply from BitBot containing a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123]. Post that number here and I'll make sure your email reaches the right team to help. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

— Grey

• blueruck
    blueruck
    Community Member
    Options

Similar issue my IPhone is not synching with the cloud. Password updates are not coming across. Suggestions?

• @blueruck

If you've already restarted your devices, and everything's up to date, I'd suggest sending us an email so that we can look into it. :)

This discussion has been closed.