Wireless router items don't show password strength

BforBen
BforBen
Community Member

Watchtower includes Wireless Router items in the password strength analysis however when viewing a wireless router entry none of the standard password fields (e.g. base station password or wireless network password) include the password strength donut indicator as you would see on a standard login item.

If I am using both the base station and wireless network fields, it is not immediately obvious which field is being flagged.

Also when viewing an item with a weak password, there is a red banner displayed when viewing the item to highlight that there is a weak password. However the message does not indicate which field has the weak password.

1Password Version: 8.9.12
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 13
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello again @BforBen.

You are correct, currently the password strength visualizer and label only appears in the primary password field of a Login or Password item. Given your use case I can definitely see why this would be useful to have in more fields and in more item types.

Thanks for taking the time to lay out your use case. I've gone ahead and shared your comments with the team for their consideration.

ref: 29820206

This discussion has been closed.